YA GOTTA BE STYLIN’ IF YA WANT SOME HIRIN’
- Dress like the staff
- If you’re unsure, wear business pants and a white top (Even for retail)
- Enclosed black shoes
- Hair back/off your face (this applies to males too)
- No excessive make up or jewellery
- Look professional
ATTITUDES FOR SUCCESS!
While you’re still searching for a job, remember these points:
- Be passionate
- Show initiative
- Keep going
- Keep believing – There is a job out there somewhere for you!
And finally, once you get the job….
You have worked your way to success!
– Be early for your first day/shift
– Ask questions if you have them (it shows your understanding), just make sure you aren’t asking something you’re already meant to know/they’ve already told you!
– Take initiative – if you see something that needs to be done, and you know how to do it… do it!